This blog will guide you through installing Oracle weblogic Server in windows system. This is essentials while installing Oracle Data Integrator (ODI). To install weblogic, java should be installed and environment variable should be set for the java home.
1. Download the weblogic jar file from oracle download website here. click on the WebLogic Server and choose the required version
2. I have download oracle weblogic 11g Release 1 which is 10.3.6 generic version
3. Open command prompt and type in the command: java –jar wls1036_generic.jar which is the name of the download file.
4. Oracle Installer welcome page will appear click next to proceed
5. This windows will create a home directory for weblogic. you can change the path if you want
6. You can enable email notification for security updates or just proceed without it
7. This is just a security warning just continue with it
8. choose typical for default setting or choose custom for advance option
9. choose your JDK installation package
10. Choose weblogic installation directories
11. This is the installation summary, click next to continue
12. Installation will now take place….
13. Installation is now complete. click done
14. Below quickstart console is displayed
Now, Oracle WebLogic has been successfully installed in windows system !