Creating more domain and accounts is easy as eating a pie. Today we will see on these setups. Mdaemon’s graphical UI is easy to use and simple in structure. Below in the MDaemon main graphical console.
To create extra domain:
1. click on setup and domain manager then choose new domain button.
2. Name the new domain name
3. click on the newly created domain and typein SMTP hostname and ip address of the mail server.
To create accounts:
1. Click on account and account manager
2. Choose the requires domain if you have multiple domains, and click on new
3. Choose your username, password and extra setting based on your requirement.
4. You can choose other many setting as well, i.,e, quota restriction, auto responder if the user is unavailable for couple of days, default signatures setting, mail folder path and group setting, mail sending and receiving restriction, attachment security to name a few.