Cyberoam iView is an open source logging and reporting solution that provides organizations with
visibility into their networks across multiple devices for high levels of security, data confidentiality
while meeting the requirements of regulatory compliance.
Enabling centralized reporting from multiple devices across geographical locations, Cyberoam
iView offers a single view of the entire network activity. This allows organizations not just to view
information across hundreds of users, applications and protocols; it also helps them correlate the
information, giving them a comprehensive view of network activity.
With Cyberoam iView, organizations receive logs and reports related to intrusions, attacks, spam
and blocked attempts, both internal and external, enabling them to take rapid action throughout
their network anywhere in the world.
Source: Cyberoam offcial website http://www.cyberoam-iview.org/
To install Cyberoam iview server in windows machine please follow the step by step guide
1. Initially download the windows version of the installer package from the official website here.
2. Run the installer. Welcome screen appears, click next to proceed
3. Accept the license agreement
4. Choose the location for installation or leave it to default which is C: drive
5. Choose a password for the wen admin user. with an email for notification
6. Choose a directory for database. Please consider space requirement because it will store all the logs of devices
7. Installer will create a log directory to store logs
8. Installer will create startup menu
9. All the system configuration setting is displayed. Review and click install to proceed with installation.
10. Installation will now proceed.
11. Installing database
12. Installation is now completed
13. browse http://localhost:8000 to browse iview. User IP instead of locahost for remote access. User user admin and password that you typed earlier and login
14. below is the dashboard of Cyberoam iveiw that we installed just now. Add various devices and start your logging and reporting solution.