Nagios is an industry standard IT infrastructure monitoring software that can monitor and alert servers, services, network devices and application. Nagios provides user friendly web-based tool to manage and view various data. Today, I am gonna show simple steps to change the look of the web interface of nagios.
1. Login to your Nagios monitoring Server
2. First download the theme that you like for the nagios link here. use command wget for Linux or use browser for Windows system
3. Stop the nagios service for a while
4. unzip the file in a temporary directory
Note: Install unzip package if not installed:
5. copy the file into /usr/local/nagios/share foolder.
6. start the nagios services
7. Browse the nagios web interface to find the new look of it. Below is the sample of the vautour style theme installed in nagios version 4.0.8 in CentOS server.