Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database. Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL). It includes support for multiple projects, role-based access control, Gantt chart and calender, management of news, documents and files, per-project wiki and forums, SCM integration and more.
Bitnami native installers automate the setup of a Bitnami application stack on Windows, OS X or Linux. The process is simple; just download, click next-next-next and you are done! Bitnami stacks are completely self contained and will not interfere with other software on your system
1. Download the latest version of the bitnami remdine installer form here.
2. Double click the installer to start the installation
3. Choose the language
4. Click Next
5. Select the default components
6. Choose your installation directory or leave with the default location which is C: drive
7. Enter your admin user name, password,full name and email ID
8. Choose your default port number for apache server or leave it default to 80
9. Configure port for SSL or leave it default to 443
10. Choose English as language for data configuration
11. You can configure SMTP for email support or leave it blank
12. Bitnami Cloud hosting option. leave it blank
13. Click Next
14. Installation progresses…
15. launch the web application when finished.